Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Area man disappointed to hear daughter is a "bad lay."

woody allen soon-yi mia farrow sick man pervert daughter bad lay sex with princess peach crown lecy goranson sunday morning sentinel the onion the celery stalk curl experiment red bull advertising claims it gives you wings tampons tampax pearl led zeppelin ripped off rip off artists howard stern chicken cutlet new jersey meathook dirty dictionary brandon boyd incubus paris hilton vanessa hudgens nude photo here we have perezhilton i had sex with britney spears vma awards disaster leave britney alone how to get famous in 30 days or less
HARRISBURG - Area father Benjamin Franklin was "disappointed" to overhear a conversation between three teenage boys about their sexual exploits with his 16 year-old daughter.


"Basically, I don't think I could look her in the eye," Franklin said. "According to the boys, she won't even get on top or move."


Franklin said that his daughter's "adventure-less" sexual behavior described by the boys lies in stark contrast to that of her mother, Tiffany Franklin.


"When [Tiffany] was 16, she was a beast in bed," Franklin said, describing in full detail of past trysts that included donkey-punching, New Jersey Meathooks, and chicken cutlets. "I mean, come on."


The roundtable discussion between the boys began at Tony's Pizzeria and continued to the 7-11 next door, according to Franklin.


"It was non-stop. From how (daughter) Samantha doesn't take her shirt off or properly lubricate to her complete lack of interest in sex. As a father, I was disgusted,needless to say," Franklin said. "I don't know if I should have a talk with her or not, but her sexual behavior, or lack thereof, is really shocking."


While Franklin doesn't have any immediate plans to encourage his daughter to behave more laviciously, he does hope that the future will look brighter for men who engage in sexual acts with his daughter.


"Practice makes perfect, I guess. She's young, after all. Maybe she just needs to put out a little more."

No comments: